[AZ-Observing] M16 (The Eagle Nebula)

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:20:48 -0700

Hi,

Here is a picture of M16 (The Eagle Nebula). You can clearly see the pillars
of creation in the center of the image. My scope doe not quite have the same
resolution as the Hubble telescope, so please don't compare mine to the
famous Hubble image :-). I use a new Photoshop feature called HDR Toning on
this image and I have to admit, it did help bring out a lot more detail,
especially in the shadows. Comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/M16.htm

Thanks,

Bernard