[AZ-Observing] Re: M13

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:49:52 -0700

Thanks George. I have mine set up after the filters.  I found focusing the
guide cam to be very difficult but the best solution so far was to calibrate a
dark and it really eliminates most of the bad pixels because Maxim kep finding
them instead of the stars. Once I did that it worked. I also use the Sky and
definitely looked for suitable guide stars within my FOV.