[AZ-Observing] Re: M104

  • From: "Ted Forte" <tedforte511@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:56:07 -0700

That is a really interesting image, Albert.  I love it!  I don't think I've
ever seen such a wide shot of this area.  Really cool to see the "Stargate"
asterism and the Sombrero in the same image.  Not being an imager myself, I
can't comment on the technical details of the image, but as a consumer of
astro-art I know what I like and this is a great shot!  Thanks for sharing.

Ted Forte