[AZ-Observing] Re: Lunar Eclipse from Fountain Hills

  • From: stanfm@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:18:47 -0400

 We had a small group of about 15 students who met at the parking lot at
Southern and McClintock in Tempe.? The Gold Bar Coffee House stayed open for us
to serve free Americanos and hot chocolate.? I had set up my 12.5 dob for fun,
and we got a bonus as many were able to take close up photos through the lens
with their small cameras.? It was a wonderful time.

sferris