[AZ-Observing] Lots of fun at AASP

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:24:14 -0600

I did lots last night, we had 55 vehicles, lots of fun observers and
clear skies.  Ya can't beat that.

I took a ride in the binocular chair, it does a great job.  Optics from
Pierre Schwaar and a well built chair from Steve Dodder is a great
combination.  Beautiful view of the Pleiades, lots of stars and some
nebulosity filled it all in.

Chatted and observed with a variety of people.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe