[AZ-Observing] Re: Looking forward to the 11th!!

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:44:25 -0700

Thanks to all for the kind words of praise, it makes our job easier and
satisfying.

Speaking of Ray Farnsworth, David Fredericksen suggested we do something
special for Ray for his support of us and astronomy in Arizona (I stole the
words from Peter!).  Our thoughts were a plaque or a gift certificate.  We
would also like for both SAC and EVAC to participate since both organizations
use his land for major observing
events.

Again, thanks for your support and kind compliments,
aj

P.S. - still working on the preliminary standings.