[AZ-Observing] Looking for calendar program

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:36:01 -0700

Howdy all;

I am searching for a program that has a display that looks much like a calendar
but will provide two things:  one, astronomical information (moon and sun rise
and set, meteor showers, conjunctions, etc.) and it will also provide a place
for me to put notes (club meeting dates, star parties, beautiful wife's
birthday).

So, I guess I am wondering if there is an astronomical Outlook program?  Not as
complex, but somewhat like that.

If there is anyone who knows of something like that, please let me know
offlist.  I am the Saguaro Astronomy Club Vice President this year and I am
just trying to keep at least a little organized.

Thanks;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist