[AZ-Observing] Re: Looking for a tripod...

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:20:59 -0700

I have a nice Linhof camera tripod.

Email off list for a picture

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)  K7BVO

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Collins
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 9:15 AM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Looking for a tripod...

   I'm in need of a light duty tripod for a side-by-side alt-az mount which
will hold a couple of small refractors.  Before buying a new one, I thought
I'd check to see if someone in the valley might have one that's no longer
being used.  A good candidate would be the tripod which came with a starter
telescope.  I'd prefer aluminum, but any reasonably sturdy tripod which can
fold to fit in my car would do.

   If you have such a thing and you're willing to part with it for a nominal
sum, let me know.  Thanks,

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx