[AZ-Observing] Re: Light Trespass Story in Republic

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:06:05 -0700

And I will disagree with the other point. The Judge must put in the order that
the motion sensors be adjusted correctly or some such verbiage! Also you need
to speak with the ignorant (not idiot) neighbors about adjusting their motion
sensors. If I did it with mine, so can you.

Where's Sam Herschak when we need him?

Jack