[AZ-Observing] Re: Leonids at Vekol audio recording

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:36:11 -0700

I'll have a tape recorder and WWV receiver.

Jack Jones

I'm headed out to Vekol tonight for the show.   I'll again be doing the
group count with Jack Jones, etc.  Would anyone going there be able to
provide an audio to record the call outs throughout the night beginning
about midnight till 6:00a.m?  I don't have good audio equipment.

Bill Peters 480-813-4242