[AZ-Observing] Re: Leonids at Vekol

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:02:19 -0700

Paul,  since I don't get to SAC and I don't see you at EVAC,  it was good to
see you at Vekol!  Appreciated seeing the pictures your took.   I still need
to figure out where to take my two rolls of slide film to be developed.  I'd
like to find a place that will not only develop the slides, but put the
pictures on a cd as well.
Randy