[AZ-Observing] Re: Leonids: Vekol Report

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:58:18 -0700

To add to it, about 4 months ago I purchased a Minolta Elite II slide
scanner that came with technology that eliminates defects such as
scratches and lint (ICE), restores color in old slides (ROC), and cleans
up grainy patterns (GEM). It worked very nice on an old slide that had a
lot of scratches and other problems. The ICE is not supposed to work
well on Kodachrome, but I have had some success on it.
Stan