[AZ-Observing] Last night

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:58:55 -0700

I was doing photometry last night around midnight. It was 70 degrees.
What a wonderful evening. It was one of the best nights I've seen in
a long time. The sky was very clear, steady, transparent and
reasonably dark for Phoenix. Mars was brilliant, but I did not have
the energy to set up to observe it. I think tonight may be another
excellent night. I may take a nap and try to get a peak at mars with
my 12" LX200 after midnight.

Jeff.
--
Jeff Hopkins