[AZ-Observing] Last Night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:24:59 -0700

Last night up here in Dewey was really nice. The skies seemed to be
pretty transparent and it was calm and very comfortable shirt sleeve (at
the most long sleeve) weather. If only it was this nice year round. Last
night I did spectroscopy. I hadn't used the telescope for about 3 weeks
and so it was a delight to power it up, select Altair, and then have it
slew to it and be in the ccd field of my DSI Pro I. It is very nice when
a telescope, in this case my Meade 16" LX200R, is lined up and working
properly.
Stan