[AZ-Observing] Large Binocular Telescope time-lapse

  • From: "Ketelsen, Dean A - (ketelsen)" <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 05:34:59 +0000

Hi All-

Some of you regular readers might have been watching the blog and joining the
dozen Russian amateur astronomers as we toured Arizona. With them gone a few
days now, I'm finally getting around to working on some of the "extras",
including a time-lapse I took in the LBT enclosure. As the post explains, since
the telescope doesn't have a mirror cover, it has to move to horizon-looking to
open the dome, in case anything falls in. Anyway, check out the time-lapse on
the blog, and catch up with our adventures through Arizona if you're of a
mind...

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com<http://www.theketelsens.blogspot.com>

-Dean