[AZ-Observing] Re: Laptop Operating Temperature

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:57:20 -0700

Thank you Jon, Jeff, Chris, Keith, Jimmy, and Gene for your responses.
They have all be very helpful. I have nothing to worry about. All I have
to do is use the laptop and make adjustments as the problems surface.
300 in the field is a real indication. Jimmy, probably everyone knows,
but what sort of project are you involved with that uses 300 laptops?

My next question - Would I have a temperature problem if I got a
Notebook instead of a Laptop? NO! NO!, just joking.
Stan