[AZ-Observing] Re: Kitt peak webcam lightning

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:19:07 -0700

So far I haven't seen any fire equipment (or any other vehicles) driving
around the top of the mountain. Judging by the density of the smoke, it
appears to be just over the ridge on the west side of the frame. I would
think that's fairly close. Do they maintain much in the way of fire breaks
around the scopes?

Jimmy Ray