[AZ-Observing] Re: Kitt Peak in Moonlight

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 06:35:50 -0700

     The lights visible in the KPNO webcam are somewhere between
Phoenix and Tucson, and I think are partly along I-10.

** If there wasn't so much crud in the air I might be able to tell but the
layer of nasty particulate matter extends almost as high as Kitt peak
itself. The webcam on the 4 meter could use a little cleaning (try a lot).

Jimmy Ray