[AZ-Observing] Kitt Peak Star-B-Que last night

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:24:14 -0700

Hi All-

I thought some of you might be interested in our blog post about the TAAA
cookout and observing session on Kitt Peak last night.  We so rarely fill up,
we should open up attendance to other clubs if there is interest for
the event.
  I'll make an effort to announce it in advance next time - likely April or
May...

http://theketelsens.blogspot.com/2010/09/picnic-observing-star-b-que.html

-Dean