[AZ-Observing] Re: Kiss my Butt--it's gonna clear

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 12:01:49 -0700

Don't be surprised by Steve's forecast; here's official one from this afternoon
to Sunday:
AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF MEASURABLE RAIN 20 PERCENT. COOLER. HIGHS 78 TO
83. SOUTHEAST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH...BECOMING WEST 10 TO 20 MPH BY EARLY
AFTERNOON WITH SOME GUSTS AROUND 25 MPH. WIND VARIABLE AND GUSTY
NEAR ANY STORMS.
.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 47 TO 57. WEST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH THIS
EVENING...BECOMING VARIABLE 5 TO 10 MPH.
.SUNDAY...PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 75 TO 80. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH...
BECOMING WEST 5 TO 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.

Hope springs eternal - always,
aj

Steve Coe wrote:

> OK, OK;
>
> It will clear by 3:00 this afternoon and we will have a great night at
> Flatiron with lots of folks and scopes.....how does that grab ya??
>
> If I am going to be beat upon, I might as well go down swinging.
>
> See ya there;
> Steve Coe--Weather Master
>
> stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
> Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
> Saguaro Astronomy Club web site:
> www.saguaroastro.org

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.