[AZ-Observing] Ken Burgess

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:28:21 -0500

Some of you may remember Ken Burgess, who regularly attended SAC events in the
80's and 90's.

I just received this message from his wife, Louise.

"Ken died in his sleep Saturday morning.  Our daughter Marna and her husband
flew in from Seattle Sunday.  We have Ken at Messinger Mortuary on Indian
School.  Visitation will be Thursday between 6 and 8 pm.  There will be a
private burial service the next day. "