[AZ-Observing] Re: Jupiter in 3D

  • From: Rick Scott <rmscott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:10:46 -0700

Hi Randy,

What imaging have you been doing with your ToUCam? Do you have a web site to
show any of it off? I'm sure that you have some of the eight programs I use.
Most of it either comes with Windows or is available as freeware, such as
Registax. The only ones I had to purchase was Adobe Photoshop, Antechinus Media
Editor, and MaxIm DL. The give me the possibility to get the best from my
images, but you can still make good images without them.

Clear skies,
Rick