[AZ-Observing] Re: Jupiter Tonight

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 23:26:29 -0700

I just came from the observatory. It is very windy, clouds low on the
horizon, the moon slightly hazy, and clouds starting to creep up to the
zenith when I closed up for the night. At least it is starting to warm
up some. It wasn't freezing cold. The forecasters were wrong. It was
supposed to be partly cloudy last night and clear tonight. Last night
was calm and clear with no haze around the moon. Tonight is the opposite.
Stan