[AZ-Observing] Re: Jupiter In Good Seeing

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:17:13 -0700

Hi Tom,

I'm thankful to see that someone captured an image from last night. I was late
getting out there and had about 15 min to observe. I noted the Jupiter was
exceptional (seeing not to steady though) and the great red spot was very
prominent but didn't have time to set up for imaging. You image is excellent
and it detail allowed me to fill in some of the blanks at to what I was seeing
visually.

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray