[AZ-Observing] Re: June Eclipse

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:43:03 -0700

Rick-
We thought it would be fun to set up our solar scopes for the public to look
through for this event.  We are setting up at the Riparian Preserve
(Guadalupe and Greenfield) in the east Mesa area, and we are also planning
to set up at SCC for the astronomy class to observe (and any other
interested students/passers-by).
The next good eclipse from our area won't be for 10 years, and it will be a
partial, like the one coming up.

Randy Peterson
EVAC