[AZ-Observing] Re: Jovian Multiple Shadow Transit

  • From: Mark Wainright <mwainright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:34:48 -0800 (PST)

Very nice!  A great way to enjoy the triple shadow transit again.  I am showing
it to friends at work.

Thanks,
Mark
Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After processing 42 separate AVI's, registering them, de-rotaing each
frame manually, and compiling into an animation I have realized
animations are a lot of work! But it is finished!

http://www.siowl.com/photos/Jove20040327.gif

The result has issues, registration could be better and you can observe
how the seeing degraded as the event progressed. But I thought I would
share it anyway.

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper