[AZ-Observing] Jovian Multiple Shadow Transit

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:59:47 -0700

After processing 42 separate AVI's, registering them, de-rotaing each
frame manually, and compiling into an animation I have realized
animations are a lot of work!  But it is finished!

http://www.siowl.com/photos/Jove20040327.gif

The result has issues, registration could be better and you can observe
how the seeing degraded as the event progressed.  But I thought I would
share it anyway.

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper