[AZ-Observing] Re: January Sentinel and Merry Christmas

  • From: AJ <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:27:25 -0700

Andrew, I'm working on this and will try to de-moistonize my Flat Iron
filter - better know as the Orion Sky Glow Broadband filter.  The
de-moistonization will be attempted from my backyard; I only hope it is
good enough to take care of the 17th.  Will keep all posted.
Hoping for clearer skies for all,
aj