[AZ-Observing] Re: January Sentinel and Merry Christmas

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 12:33:41 -0700

Steve, Matt and all...

Sounds good, the 17th is in my calendar and the wife advised that I will
be observing that weekend.  Who is making the arrangements with Mother
Nature for clear and steady skies?  Anyone with new astro toys...
please open them up and use them this weekend to allow complete
de-moistionization.

Wishing all of you a very merry Christmas!!

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper
Tucson, AZ