[AZ-Observing] Janssen and Fabricius

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az-Observing List <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EVAC list <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:59:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I decided to get a closer look at the really bizarre
crater Jannsen, and discovered that inside this huge
crater lies an even more unusual crater, Fabricius
which contains two linear chains of mountains inside.
See for yourself:

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/ccdmoonplanets/janssen121607.html

Seeing was seething waves of blur, but I think
Registax did find a few good ones!

Chris