[AZ-Observing] J.O.M.A. Addendum....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:14:46 -0700

There will also be an Iridium flare on the morning of the 10th as well.  For my
home it's a -1 mag starting at 4.59.34 at 51* SSW.  What an action packed
Monday AM!!

BTW, anyone else check out the ISS this morning?  (9/8)  It amazes me just how
exact the Heavens Above Site is with the predictions.  If there were things
like this in the 1600's, there'd be a whole lot more burned witches.

See ya at NASP,
Thad