[AZ-Observing] Items for sale

  • From: Klaus Brasch <krbrasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:11:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

 body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}
Hello,

I have two items for sale that might be of interested to someone in the AZ
Observing group: all are in top condition and I will be happy to provide
images via private e-mail krbrasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]

1.      Superb quality OAG5 (Hutech-Mitsuboshi) off-axis guider, complete
with helical focuser, rotating ring and Borg adapter. For specifics see:

http://www.sciencecenter.net/hutech/mitsub/oag.htm[2]

This OAG is extremely sturdy and suitable for both DSLR and CCD cameras.
Original cost $500. Asking $250 but open to offers.

2.      OPTEC Lepus 0.62 X focal reducer for Celestron-11 EDGE HD and any
Canon EOS DSLR camera. Ideal for imaging with APS size sensor. Yields sharp,
evenly illuminated images. This is an earlier model and requires a Celestron
2-inch visual back adapter. Asking $150, but negotiable. (Note: will not
workwith regular SCTs).

You can contact me by e-mail or at (928) 522-7061

Thanks,

Klaus

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:krbrasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx