[AZ-Observing] Items FOR SALE

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:51:49 -0700

I am helping a friend who wants to sell their mostly unused, but in perfect
condition, telescope.
FOR SALE are the following items:
 -----
Celestron 8SE (Orange tube ? with mount which has a single arm).  This item
is still for sale new from Celestron, with a list price of $1,199.
Information can be viewed here:
http://www.celestron.com/c3/product.php?CatID=13&ProdID=416
The telescope comes complete with tripod, 4 eye pieces (9, 15, 25, and
32mm), and a 2x Barlow.

JMI Transport case for the above Celestron 8SE. This is a ?hard case?, and
provides excellent protection.
The JMI case is also still available new, and retails for $450. Information
can be viewed here:
http://www.jimsmobile.com/buy_cases.htm      The model is CaseX8

The above two items are FOR SALE for a combined asking price of $900.
 -----
Also available is a portable power supply.
This is an AIMS Power ?Jump Starter? portable 12 Volt Supply.
The battery is  12V-12Ah.
A picture of this device is available here:
http://www.buy.com/prod/new-aims-power-5-in-1-portable-emergency-station-w-j
ump-starter/207660559.h

This specific product is no longer available from the manufactuer, but
comparable items seem to sell in the  $100-125 price range. The asking price
for the portable power supply is $60.

I have these items in possession, and they can be inspected by appointment.
I intend on having them on display at the Oct 14th Public Star Party (at the
GRCO area).  If the items are still available, I will have them on display
at the Oct 21st EVAC meeting.

David M. Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell  (602) 908-9092