[AZ-Observing] Re: It is going to be perfectly clear it weekend

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:39:42 EST

In a message dated 1/15/2004 6:35:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx writes:
All right folks;
Maybe we are coming at this thing from the wrong angle.  Let's try a
positive mental attitude and see what happens.
Well, that maybe is true. Its kind a hard to have a positive observing
attitude while you step outside everyday and all you see are the bottoms of
clouds.
Clear Sky Clock say's extended forecast into Saturday morning as clear.
However there is another system coming in we need to be mindful of its due to
reach
us Sunday evening or Monday, AM, Tuesday is Rain. So Saturday has got to be
good. By my logic :-)

     Clear Skies
     Dwight L Bogan