[AZ-Observing] Invitation to Saguaro Astronomy Club Meeting, Fri. May 1, 7:30 p.m.

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:59:49 -0400

Our speaker at the April meeting will be Bill Dellinges, a consummate amateur
astronomer living in Apache Junction. Bill's talk is titled, "A Personal
History of Telescopes (How I Ended Up with 11 Telescopes)." Bill will give a
lifetime review of many of the scopes he has owned, and how he has retained the
keepers.

SAC meetings are held in the Fleming Building at Grand Canyon University. Room,
and parking details may be found at this site.

http://saguaroastro.org/content/Meetings.htm

After the meeting we go to JB's Restaurant on the southwest corner of Northern
and 35th Ave.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Tom Polakis
SAC VP