[AZ-Observing] Re: International Space Station Moon Transit This Thursday at 11:14 p.m.

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:26:27 -0700

So, who's planning on doing this and what is the favored site?

Tom, do you have a map showing the line farther to the southeast or is the end
of the line the end of the visibility path?

I want to have a go at this. I tried one a few years ago and was somewhat
successful.  One of the kids with us, kicked the camera tripod 30 seconds
before ingress.  LOL

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)
K7BVO