[AZ-Observing] Re: In Memory of Pierre Schwaar May 14, 1946-March 6, 2000

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:09:48 -0700

I have heard so much about this man Pierre Schwaar.

I'm sorry I never got the opportunity to know him.  Sounds like he made
an impact on a lot of people.

And I'd wager that it wasn't just those travelling in astronomy circles.

With respect to his memory,

Darrell Spencer

From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
To: "EVACONLINE" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] In Memory of Pierre Schwaar May 14, 1946-March
6, 2000
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:54:39 -0700

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2000/sn0400.pdf
please
please

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain a copy of or disseminate any portion of this
communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so may be
unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender via return e-mail and delete it from your system.