[AZ-Observing] Re: I'm confused

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:04:23 -0700

On Tue, 28 May 2002 08:01:17 -0700, Workman, Brian (AZ76) wrote:

> OK I'm confused. I know I havn't been around much lately, and may have
> missed a few things, but my scheduler said there was a SAC meeting this past
> Friday. I was the only one who showed up. That leads me to one of three
> conclusions:
>
> 1) The meeting place has moved from Grand Canyon Community College
>
> 2) The meeting time for this month was changed (or I had it wrong)
>
> 3) You guys went WAY out of your way to play a joke on me.
>
> I'm guessing #2. What's up?
>
> Brian Workman

I guess the last page of the newsletter wasn't the best place for
reminding everybody :-) (even though it was the first page seen for printed
copies that were mailed).

The good news is you were the only one. :-)

Further discussions on this topic should take place on the SAC mailing
lists, either sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxx or sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        -Paul

messages.  Thanks.