[AZ-Observing] Ideal telescope trailer….not quite...

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, EVACONLINE EVACONLINE <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:07:49 -0700

If anyone is looking for the cadillac big dob telescope transport cargo
trailer, and willing to accept BLACK as the color, you might contact me off
list and I can direct you…

I ordered a 5x10 Wells Cargo Motorcycle trailer from a dealer in AZ, and spent
quite a bit of time specifying the features. These have a ramp door and low
deck height, and torsion suspension. Really a perfect trailer for a big dob.
It was ordered two months ago. It arrived today.  I ordered WHITE. It was
BLACK. The dealer was quite embarrassed but hasn't admitted yet whether they
screwed up or the factory screwed up.  That said, it is an absolutely beautiful
looking trailer…if you like black pain for an Arizona trailer.

So….you might be able to get a discount on this unit currently sitting on the
lot, while they re-order my trailer from the factory!

Cheers

Scott