[AZ-Observing] Re: ISS Pass Over Moon, Wed. April 1

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:52:32 -0400 (EDT)

I got a miss at the RV park near Congress.  It went about 30 arcminutes to
the east of the Moon.  But, it was an interesting event.  I did see some
elongation of the ISS in 10X50 binoculars and it got BRIGHT for about half
of its track.  It was much brighter than Sirius, I would estimate -2 or
so.

Fun;
Steve Coe