[AZ-Observing] Re: ISS Flyover for Ball Game?

  • From: Ray & Nora Toscano <toscano1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:07:17 -0700

I'm not sure what an Arcadia rat is but we do have plenty of packrats
here in Tucson. Humm, the
possibilities... <g>

Actually I'm thinking of setting up the scope in the driveway Halloween
night and using the opportunity to
hopefully educate a few  neighbors on the evils of  light pollution.
Unfortunately Starry Night tells me that
Saturn wont be up until  ~8:30 (and it'll be a bit later for it to clear
the house and be visible in the
driveway). Anyone have any suggestions for a good public viewing object
Halloween night?