[AZ-Observing] Re: ISS / Discovery Double Pass 20:00 tonight from the NW

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:01:46 -0700

Well this is wild, I have yet to get Sam's email with a link to his very
nice image of the pair over a the Catalina's but did get Wayne's response.
(Great Shot Sam)

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray

From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
the NW
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:24:16 -0700

Here's a shot I got of the pair over Tucson. I'll take your word, Jimmy,
that Discovery was trailing the Space Station. I thought the trailing object

appeared slightly brighter. We have a couple more chances tomorrow night and

then we won't see another shuttle craft for a long time to come.

http://www.pbase.com/pegsam/image/133019630

- Sam