[AZ-Observing] Re: IC2574 (Coddington's Nebula)

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:09:26 -0700

Joe,
I didn't know you had put me on a spam list. Now I do. It doesn't matter
to me that I am on your list, and if others feel the same way, I have no
objection. I routinely do not read messages from certain individuals. We
all have that freedom. I assume since I am on your spam list it means
you never got my private message in response to your public message
telling me to go crawl in my hole, or something like that. If you didn't
get it I won't bother telling you in public what I attempted to tell you
in private. It is enlightening to know I am on your spam list. Going
back many years I detected an animosity toward me from you. Since I do
not know you and never socialized with you (that I can recall) it never
made sense, but it appears my perception was correct.
Stan