[AZ-Observing] IC1396

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:50:46 -0700

I've spent the last week imaging IC1396 in Hydrogen alpha. I plan on adding a
lot more color next month. So far I have a little over 12 hours of Ha data and
110 exposures. I am planning on eventually adding LRGB and some SII and OIII so
I will have several versions of this.
Here are links to the full size image and a cropped version. This was done in
Mayhill, NM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/8768700809/in/photostream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/8773510608/in/photostream/lightbox/

Albert