[AZ-Observing] Re: IC 405 410 Wide Field

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 10:32:29 -0700

Thanks Steve. I actually did a little research on Max Wolf and couldn't find
out anything about the film speed he used. He did do time exposures to show
that asteroids, as opposed to stars, were moving faster and showed up as short
lines instead of dots.

Also, my image was done with a hydrogen alpha filter so the Phoenix light dome
doesn't have that great of an effect.