[AZ-Observing] Re: I-17

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:03:48 -0800

I do not think you need to feel apologetic. I simply made the statement
that I heard in the 1980's some astronomers were going around Arizona to
encourage municipalities and counties to adopt lighting ordnances. I
then welcomed anyone to verify or correct this information. I had not
intended, nor thought, this would become such a point of dispute. Brian
doesn't know and so I will research the issue myself. I will report what
I find although it may be awhile because I will be away from my pc for
the next 3 days or a week starting tomorrow.
Stan