[AZ-Observing] I-10 restrictions.....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:15:19 -0700

Hey all,

After Telrad's announcement of lane restrictions on I-10, I headed to the ADOT
site and found this....

49611 - Lane Restrictions: On Interstate10, EW-bound at milepost 154, SOUTHERN
AVENUE
DURATION: Friday, April 12 at 9PM to Saturday, April 13 at 5AM
the hov lane east bound will be closed leaving three through lanes. the left
lane west bound will be closed leaving two through lanes which will be detoured
onto the E.B. roadway and then returned to the west bound contact dan galvin -
(480) 755-1004

With luck, this won't affect our drive to Az City too much.

Thad

Thad Robosson
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Owner/Operator of the "Twin Points Observatory"
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 18.9W, 33 26.7N

"It's not that the world is full of fools.  It's that lightning isn't
distributed right."  Mark Twain

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

messages.  Thanks.