[AZ-Observing] Re: I think I've got it now, test

  • From: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:30:08 +0000

Glad you're back Steve. Always enjoy reading about your observing
experiences.
Howard
On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 11:34 AM Steve Bell <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thought you would like the 9.25, Steve.

Steve Bell
Boise

Sent from my iPad Air 2

On Aug 1, 2015, at 12:04, Steve Coe (Redacted sender
"stevecoeaz2001@yahoo" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy all;
OK, I got an email from freelists that said I am all set for messaging
on az-observing. So, someone please post a short message in answer to this
email and I can see if it is all set.
I am in the RV park in Happy Jack and am going to move to the Fred's
meadow site next Wednesday. Here's hoping that I will get at least a
couple of nights with a break in the monsoons.
My "new" Celestron 9.25 inch SCT is very good. I have set up several
times in the RV park and had a public viewing. After the folks left I did
a little testing and was very pleased with the images this scope put up.
Some great detail on the Moon and Saturn at 330X. I also easily split a
double at 1.4 arc seconds. The CGEM mount handles it easily.
Take Care;Steve Coe