[AZ-Observing] Re: I am frequently wrong and I frequently admit it - PhD University of Wisconsin Madison

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:59:44 -0700

Wayne,
Too bad we couldn't connect. I am in Dewey. You cannot see the
observatory from the road except for a narrow view between two hills.
Even then, you would not know it is an observatory because it is about 4
miles from Hwy 69. The one dome in Mayer belonged to Dick Lines. When
Gary Frey bought the property he put the second dome up. I believe it
also holds a 20".
Stan