[AZ-Observing] Re: I admit it, the clouds are my fault

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:46:57 -0700

Either that or Meteora knows it's a full moon and is waiting for darker
nights to unleash her wrath upon us.

I propose a preemptive beating of Steve tomorrow for angering her. Perhaps
our sacrifice will please her and she will reward us with clear skies next
Saturday.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews